Our Company History
Cooperation with the Egyptian airlines Nesma Airlines and Red Sea Airlines.
- Cooperation with the spanish airline Alba Star
- Formation of the subsidiary IC Charter GmbH
Bulgarian Air Charter now operates as European Air Charter.
Organisation of special worldwide tourist repatriation flights and specific charters for German corporate businesses throughout the pandemic.
- GSA Touristik for Croatian airline Croatia Airlines
- Formation of Aviation Travel Consult GmbH
- Formation of Carrier Consult Polska
- Aviation Travel Consult invested in the tourism software company Airxelerate, based in Berlin
- Advice on flight purchasing tour operator Olimar (current)
- Cooperation with the Lithuanian airline Small Planet Airlines (until 2018)
GSA for the Egyptian airline Fly Egypt (current)
Cooperation with the Bulgarian airline Bulgarian Air Charter (current)
- Carsten Kröger becomes the sole shareholder of International Carrier Consult GmbH
- Cooperation with the Greek airline Aegean (until 2017)
- Cooperation with the Egyptian airline Nesma (until 2014)
- GSA for Tunisian airline Nouvelair (current)
- GSA for Egyptian airline Air Arabia Egypt (until 2012)
- GSA for Turkish airline Tailwind (until 2012)
- GSA for Greek airline Viking Hellas (until 2011)
- GSA for Egyptian airline Koral Blue (until 2011)
Foundation of International Carrier Consult GmbH by Peter Merscher and Carsten Kröger.
GSA for the Tunisian airline Karthago Airlines (until 2009).
GSA for the Spanish airline LTE (until 2009).
GSA for the Tunisian airline TUNINTER (until 2003).
GSA for the Spanish airline Air Europa for charter flights (current).
GSA for the Bulgarian airline Air Via (until 2016).
Formation of Merscher Carrier Consult GmbH as a general agent for airlines by Peter Merscher, representing the Spanish airline Spanair (until 1998).