Welcome to our new partner
- The airline Sky Express, founded in 2005, is based on the Greek island of Crete, and is a member of the IOGR group of companies, a group with many years of experience in the fields of tourism and aviation. Sky Express has been flying between 34 Greek islands for many years, offering safe, comfortable and affordable services. Sky Express is Greece`s fastest growing domestic airline.
- With it‘s brand new flagship aircraft, the Airbus A320 neo, six of which will be available during 2021, international destinations are also being introduced.
- Two weekly connections between Hamburg and Dortmund to Heraklion and Crete are currently planned on Tuesdays and Sundays. Further connections are still being evaluated.
Capacity & facts Airbus A320 neo
- 4 aircraft with 186 seats
- 2 aircraft with 174 seats
- Comfortable leather seats
- Ambient lighting and more personal space
- 15% less fuel consumption
- 700 km greater flight range
- Less noise
- Less CO2 and Nox emissions